Rosehurst Stratford was built in 1896 by William Brooker, a locomotive engineer with the Grand Trunk Railway which is an integral part of Stratford’s rich heritage.
This completely renovated century home converted to an open concept kitchen/great room is one of the most centrally located bed and breakfasts in town. Within walking distance of all theatres and restaurants means you can leave your car in the ample onsite parking and stroll. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms with walk in showers, most have private balcony with comfy seating for a nibble, chat or nap. Outdoor seating on the front porch or back garden are always available too!
- Entire property is smoke free
- Full, complementary access to wifi
- Free local phone calls
- Assorted Vintage purses to borrow for the theatre
- Shiatsu Massage Chair for your use
- We use only safe, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic cleaning products
- Garden to Breakfast table dining